amazon

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Sixty-five



Yesterday I felt my age and more all day. That's not accurate because I really don't know how my age is supposed to feel. Rather, I should say, I felt terrible yesterday: exhausted, stomach ache, leg ache, etc., spending most of my time sleeping.

This morning I feel much better, except that I awakened having difficulty breathing.  Little Girl slept on my legs last night and at some point bit completely through my nose (oxygen) hose. I came close to panic when I realized what was wrong; thankfully, I didn't panic (which would have made breathing even more difficult) and replaced the hose.  

I have been more ill this afternoon than I was yesterday. I hope I'm OK tomorrow for I have much to do!


2 comments:

  1. I pray you feel better soon Rev Nick. Resting is probably the best to do.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Nick!

    I just wanted you to know that Michael and I are both thinking of you and sending you our best. You are a special man, and we wish you much peace and joy.

    Love

    Carol

    ReplyDelete