amazon

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day Fifty-three


Sugar and Little Girl seem to have made peace with each other. Last night both slept on top of me: Sugar on my legs, Little Girl on my chest. This morning each ate her kitty treats without bothering the other. That's new: Little Girl generally hassles Sugar for her food.


Meanwhile, Alex is no longer hiding on top of the clothes washer. This morning I found him in the bathtub behind the shower curtain. I really don't understand why my old buddy allows Little Girl to intimidate him. 


This morning Little Girl jumped on the table holding the sword rack, got her 
claws caught in the table cloth, and pulled everything onto the floor. She certainly is a hellion! 


I had a burst of energy about 2:00 PM. I went to the mailbox and the office, retrieving my mail. Then I began picking up stuff off the floor that the cats (primarily Little Girl) had push on or over on it. 

Unfortunately, about 5:00 PM I was overwhelmed by sadness. My housecleaning  has been delayed until I can deal with the sadness/anxiety that I am now feeling.

from Facebook







1 comment:

  1. Ummmm...glad the girls made peace...but poor Alex!

    ReplyDelete