amazon

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day Forty-five



I want my guitar back! But I can't have it until I raise another $300.00! I have already paid $100 in "pawn charges," which means that even if I have the money tomorrow, I'll have paid back $400.00 on a $250.00 loan. None of the stuff I have for sale on Craig's List has even gotten an inquiry!



All three cats are sleeping! This apartment is so very peaceful I feel like awakening one of the felines to create some action!

Sugar napping

Little Girl napping

I can't find where Alex is napping. I think he is hiding from the females.


I wish I had been there:





Alex was napping in the laundry room. He came out when I announced lunch for the kitties. Now he is taking a post-lunch nap in the favorite spot beneath a sunbeam. 










2 comments:

  1. keep the faith this getting older is definitely not for sissies. Can you get a free senior bank acct? I have one and its wonderful..The if you had an emergency and needed a small cash advance - would be right there.....I'm way behind this month and turned down funds from someone who offered how dumb was that ?Just did not want to owe it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not heard of senior bank accounts. I'll start looking for one today. Thanks, Sandy,

      Delete