amazon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day Forty

I published another graphic wisdom post this morning to Nick's Bytes. I've discovered that these posts are, for me, a spiritual experience. I have begun to reread these posts to remind myself of the wisdom I need to truly live.



Alex has been in control of my desk for two days. Even now, I am holding my computer's keyboard in my hands because there is no room for it on my desk.


Meanwhile, Little Girl is sleeping next to my desk behind the printer.



Silly cats!



I'm pleased to report that Sometimes Saintly Nick's Daily Journal has now had over a thousand hits,: 1,021 as I post this.


I'm still having problems walking. It's not my lower left leg (the usual area) but my left thigh and knee. The thigh is painful and the knee is weak. I have difficulty standing and walking whenever I get up from my chair. My MD2U doc was here this morning and she suggested that I may have injured my thigh muscle. She recommends that I stay off of it as much as possible and, if it continue to be painful/weak in a couple of days I should go to the VA ER.




No comments:

Post a Comment