amazon

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day Fifty-two


Little Girl (sitting closest to the window) has been a Hell Cat recently. Finally, Sugar (on top of the printer) has disciplined Little Girl when she has attempted to eat Sugar's food and treats, or as she did just before this photograph was taken, claimed Sugar's normal spot on top of the printer.

Little Girl has attacked Alex, who has numerous wounds on the back of his neck and face from her long claws. I think my old pal is afraid of Little Girl. He has spent the past two days primarily on top of the washing machine.




I have been ill all day and gotten little housework completed. I cannot stay awake. My leg throbs more than usual. I pray that tomorrow is better.




2 comments:

  1. Poor Alex. Hope you feel better tomorrow, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, Rev Saint.

    ReplyDelete