amazon

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day Fifty-six


Yesterday my kitty kids each received a flea/tick treatment  and thus avoided me until each wanted kitty treats. All animosity toward me is long gone.




I have spent most of today celebrating and sharing today as the International Day of Peace. Please follow the link to Nick's Bytes and join the observance.



Early this morning I posted Friday (Graphic) Funnies on Nick's Bytes. Drop by for a laugh!



This afternoon I spoke to a private (non-agency) house cleaner name Virginia who has been referred by the VA. She is coming on Monday afternoon to discuss services. I need to decide if I want to put myself through the emotional stress that some of the caregivers have caused or continuing doing all by myself. This weekend I'll compute the pros and cons and probably publish them here before Virginia arrives.
I downloaded this this afternoon. It's too neat not to be shared.





Perhaps I worked too much today. I'm satisfied with my accomplishments, but now my ankles are swelling (congestive heart failure) and my left leg and back ache (1970 tank injury). I hope to get a load of wash into the washer; first I'll raise my leg and best a bit.


3 comments:

  1. I hope you and the new housekeeper can come to terms. I'm wishing you the best, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thomas, my friend. Doing housework is really wearing me out.

      Delete
  2. i luv the bunny and the little deer

    ReplyDelete