amazon

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day Fifty-four

Today will be a good day!

I've lots to do today. My leg feels strong and I've just taken a 5-hour Energy so I hope to get at least 50% of the chores done.


I am convinced I can do what needs to be done, if not today than in the next few days. Since I no longer have caregivers, I have 10 times as much to do as I did a few weeks ago. Yesterday all I got accomplished was dishes out and into the dish washer, cleaning the kitties' litter box, picking up stuff that Little Girl knocked onto the floor, mopping the kitchen floor, and a bit of dusting (very important because of my breathing condition). I hope to get much more done today!

 I must take my time and  rest my leg after about 10 -15 minutes or the pain is is too great. If I don't. there is a weakness in my thigh that indicates it may give out and I really don't want to end up on the floor!


I've gotten all of the garbage out to the dumpster, been to the grocery for milk, bread, and cat treats, cleaned the kitchen, and picked up most of the stuff that Little Girl knocked on the floor. including the swords. I feel good about my accomplishments!




Alex has moved from nesting in the bathroom to nest on his dining table. He still avoids Little Girl and Sugar.







The 5-hour Energy didn't last five hours! It lasted four hours, which is good! Later I napped for two hours. After that I was able to return to the chores and completed more than I expected. Now I believe it is time to rest my old body...after I prepare a good and healthy dinner!

I purchase 5-hour-Energy through Amazon.com. With free mailing via Amazon Prime, I pay about $7.00 less than I would at the cheapest price I have found in local stores.





I don't think 5-hour Energy is like other energy drinks. The primary ingreients are caffeine equal to a couple cups of coffee (the other energy drinks have 3-4 times that amount) and water soluble vitamins B6, B12, B3, and B9. Check it out: http://www.pain4glory.com/5-hour-energy-drink


For me, it is the only way I have discovered to stay awake; otherwise I'd be sleeping 16 - 18 hours a day. Since my budget allows me to purchase only a dozen a month, I use it very sparingly!








3 comments:

  1. I really like your photo, SSN. I hope you meet your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick i love your reports and i also think you turned your pissed of mood about the caregivers into a very good and effective way of dealing with it. Do give my love to Alex i think he needs extra cuddles with all that womenfolk around him. Kiss Elka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Elka, Alex is not dealing with the girls very well. However, this morning he did eat his treats on our desk like has for years. Then he returned to his dining table where he is king of the hill and can bop any cat who tries to get up there.

    ReplyDelete