amazon

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day Forty-four: A Red Letter Day



Yesterday was grand! A red-letter day!

In the evening Anne, her significant other, and her mom visited and repaid the $20 I loaned her when I drove them to Campbellsville. They also went shopping for milk for me; Betty, Anne's mom, brought me a neat treat for desert; Anne picked up my mail at the mailbox;  and then she fixed my cell phone so I have the numbers I need if I'm in an emergency! I am thankful to them beyond words. 

When I opened my mail I found the refund check I am due from Care One! If I can get it cashed tomorrow I can pay the $50.00 fee to the pawn shop so they will not "own" my $2,000.00 guitar for the $250.00 I still owe them. 



I still need to find the $300 needed to retrieve my guitar. I have exercise bike on Craig's List but have yet to even have an inquiry.

I have faith that something will work out to raise the $300.00 before next month when I must pay another $50 fee.


Sugar has returned!











No comments:

Post a Comment