amazon

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day Fifty-seven


Thus far it appears that today will be a quiet, lazy day. I awakened late: 9:00 AM. After feeding the kitty kids, who have all returned to sleeping, I checked my vital signs: all were relatively excellent. Then a quick harvesting of the FarmVille game farms.  


Plans for this afternoon including taking the garbage to the dumpster and watching collegiate football on TV.

A quiet day!

This afternoon I fell asleep watching a football game I had on TV only because I couldn't get the University of Kentucky game on Direct-TV. When I awakened I discovered that all three kitty kids had napped with me.

Sugar

Little Girl

Alex
I'm watching the LSU/Auburn football game. It's a good game! However, the antics of Little Girl and Sugar are so entertaining that they pull my attention away from the game. They are climbing of each other across my desk, file cabins  and printer, their paws flying as they compete with each other to push stuff on the floor. I now have a lot of picking up to do, but the laughs these two kitty kids gave me are worth the work.

At sometime this evening I need to create a Silly Sunday post for tomorrow. I think I'll await the end of the LSU/Auburn football game, which is now in half-time.


It's done!






No comments:

Post a Comment