amazon

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Ninty

I feel asleep while I was watching Thursday Night (NFL) Football and was not happy about it. Then  after Chelsea Lately, which I seldom miss watching, I wanted to sleep but couldn't until after 4:00 a.m. and slept until about 10:00 a.m.






When I walked out of my bedroom this morning, all three kitty kids were waiting for me and demanding breakfast, which I was hard pressed to serve them without tripping over the silly cats.

Later I finished writing and posting today's Friday Funnies.


It was not easy to complete because of Little Girl being all over me:







I ended the day watching the University of Louisville defeat the University of Cincinnati in a great overtime game.








1 comment:

  1. Awe...Tev Nick, little one loving all over you! So cute!!! I hope your back pain is getting better? I really hope so.:D

    ReplyDelete