amazon

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day Eighty


I have one less thing to worry about: Sugar returned home at 1:00 a.m. today. Sugar was at the patio door when I looked out at 1:00 a.m. was I was on my way to bed. She immediately went to the food and water dishes. Little Girl was excited that she was back and followed her closely. Then Sugar came to the desk where I usually give her her treats. She finally curled up on the rocker about 1:30 a.m. and has been sleeping there ever since. 

Little Girl cried a lot during the night, which didn't help my sleep.

Alex has decided to spend most of his times between the blinds and the window, looking out and safe from the pestering of Little Girl.

I have three silly cats!


I'm again out of oxygen tubing. Yes, Little Girl chewed holes in some of the ones I was delivered last week. And my lift chair cut through one of them when I lowered it down on it. I'll call for more when the service opens this morning and hope that they will supply them.


I've finished cleaning the kitchen. It was a slow process because both my leg and back hurt when I stand. Today I'll finish the living and dining areas. I also need to drive down to the garbage dumpster and mailboxes.

I thought I would get a lot done this morning. However, after breakfasting and taking my morning meditations, I fell asleep and slept for an hour and a half. I am more energetic now and have taken garbage bags out to the car to drive to the dumpster which I'll do after my meals-on-wheels (which comes any time between 10:30 and 12:30) is delivered.


I'm glad to read that Malalai Yousafzai, who has gained the love of millions, has gone to the United Kingdom for treatment. I hope the child is safe there from Taliban murders. 






4 comments:

  1. Yay! Sugar is home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been sleeping almost all the time since she got back, CG.

      Delete
  2. Glad Sugar is home. Hope to get to feeling great today.

    ReplyDelete