amazon

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day Seventy

I have run out of oxygen tubing. Little Girl put 5 holes in the last one I had. (I didn't realize that I had none left). I have patched the holes the best I can with duct tape; however, I am getting very little oxygen. Last night I used bottled oxygen until the tank ran out. This morning I telephoned B & B Medical for more tubing: they are delivering it sometime today. Until then I can't do much walking.
The replacement oxygen tubing was delivered to me within two hours of my call. I am soooooo thankful to be breathing normally (for me) again.
Alex surprised me this afternoon by coming out of his bathroom bolthole and drinking water and eating food from Little Girl's bowls. I was in the process of congratulating Alex when Little Girl looked up from the chair where she was napping. Alex spotted her and bolted back into the bathroom.

Alex in his bathtub hiding spot


Later I discovered what had forced my old buddy from his hiding place: he had knocked his food and water bowls over and thus had neither water or food. I replaced and filled his bowls and gave Alex a few of his favorite kitty treats and a cuddle for good measure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment