amazon

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day Seventy-nine


I've still not recovered from the trauma of last Friday. I find myself terrified to the point of physically shaking that someone will knock on my door and accuse me of and punish me for something I did not do. My back hurts and I find it difficult to walk. I am trying to get on with life but am finding it difficult.

Sugar has not yet returned. I am beginning to worry about her.

Alex isn't feeling well. He now remains at the window, licking his fur. Several years ago he reacted to an allergy by licking all of the hair off his tummy. He's not that bad yet, but he worries me.

Little Girl is still crying a lot. I wonder how long she'll remain in heat.

I don't think that this is a very good day.

My back hurts so badly that I've had problems walking. That's not good when one takes diuretics for congestive heart failure! At least I'm smiling now, thinking about the absurdity of my momentary condition. I know I shall be OK. I must simply await the improvement.




7 comments:

  1. No, Sir, it does not sound like a good day. May it prove to be better than you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one time when your mobility problems might act in your favor. It's not like you could chase someone down and impose your will.

    I hope things turn around for you soon. I'm thinking about you, and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thomas. I so appreciate your friendship and concern.

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rev Nick, praying that you recover from all the pain you're having! And that sugar returns soon. She & Alex & Little Girl are all sources of companionship for you, they make you happy with their antics! You talk about them a lot! <3 <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all turns out well, SSN.

    ReplyDelete