amazon

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day Seventy-three

I've been wondering: Is Columbus Day a Federal Holiday? Will mail be delivered today? (Not that I'm expecting anything, I just don't want to waste the energy going down to the mailboxes if there is no mail).

If Congress won't change the name of Columbus Day (too many Italian-American voters?), perhaps we should at a new holiday:





The hospital bed did relieve all of the swelling in my legs. And, I had a good night's rest. At the moment I am cold. It's 45 F outside and I have just turned the heat on.




Things with the kitty kids seem to be back to normal. Alex slipped outside today for the first time in weeks. He was out about an hour until I called him and he came back inside. Then he got on my desk and had some treats, just as he has done for many years.







Sugar ate lots of treats that I put on top of the printer.



Meanwhile, Little Girl was playing everywhere!









No comments:

Post a Comment