amazon

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day Eighty-eight

It has been a busy day for all of us. Alex spent lots of time on my desk; here he gobbles some kitty cat treats. 


Here is Alex a few minutes ago after he climbed into my arms and began purring.



Sugar and Little Girl played a lot today, chasing and wrestling and basically under my feet. Here they are this evening grooming each other prior to a nap.



I believe I was wrong about the cause of my continued aching back. I don't believe that tossing garbage bags into the compactor has been the cause; rather, I found today that lifting the cat litter box caused me severe back pain. Unfortunately I cannot not clean it.










1 comment:

  1. Lastly, you should know that the online therapist finder is really appropriate.

    In the same breath, some male therapists get reported by female customers who
    say they (customers) were sexually harassed and handled improperly by their
    therapists. RTs can also explore the option of branching out into business roles with equipment manufacturers,
    or join the world of research and academics.
    My webpage - beck depression test online

    ReplyDelete