amazon

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day Seventy-eight



All is back to normal. That doesn't mean that all is well, just that S.N.A.F.U. 


Sugar has again escaped outside. At least she's now spayed. I think she'll come home when she's hungry.





Alex spotted a bird in the tree outside the window and tried to dig through the glass to get to it.


Little Girl is in heat for the first time and driving me wacky. 


I'm still not feeling well plus now I am very, very stressed. I have faith that my life will improve, (Soon, I hope).


It's about time for me to shut down for the night. It's been a stressful 36 hours. I'm still not feeling well, but my vital signs are all OK.

Sugar has yet to return home. Little Girl decided to walk circles on my torso as I watched college football. Alex is beside me on the desk; he's not paying any attention to me as he grooms himself.


Good night, folks.







2 comments:

  1. I hope your normal comes to you quickly and that Sugar comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks Miss Sugar will shoe up.@ dinnertime...praying your stress goes down real soon Rev Nick.
    , . ..Sandy

    ReplyDelete