amazon

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day Eighty-two

Nothing to write yet. I am busy thinking.



When I awakened this morning it seemed that my eyes were clouded over and I was looking through a fog.


That made the computer difficult to see and almost impossible to use. So, I spent the morning hours doing housework and listening to my Arlo Guthrie CDs. 


Alice's Restaurant: The Massacree Revisited (30th Anniversary Edition) was playing when the elderly (about my age) gentleman delivered my meals-on-wheels lunch (fried fish with tartar sauce, kale, roll with margarine spread, milk. sliced melon). He immediately recognized the song and stayed in my apartment for about five minutes listening to it before he said he had to get on with his deliveries. We thus found something else in common.

My eyes are a bit clearer now. Once I rest a bit (I always seem to be needing to rest) I going to get all of the garbage I collected today over to the dumpster and then go to the mailboxes and pick up my post for the first time this week.




I did get all of the garbage down to the dumpster. I did not get to the mailboxes. I still have angst about encounter my neighbor after last Friday's events.

I did prepare a time-consuming, excellent dinner for myself:


The meal was great! However, it took so much energy to prepare it that I fell asleep and napped for 45 minutes when I was done eating.








3 comments:

  1. I love Arlo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rev Nick!,Good going! Maybe the mail is something to do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent meal, SSN! You have had a very busy day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete