amazon

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Last 9 Days


I have had difficulty keeping an Internet connection this month. I am losing my battle with Ma Bell, primarily because I have problems communicating with them. This all began when I was convinced to "bundle." A very, very big mistake: Ma has one salesperson bundle a consumer but it take 3 salespeople to unbundle one. Damn! I feel like I'm losing my sanity!


I think I'll cancel the VA-paid caregivers. I have had problem after problem with the agency with whom the VA contracts to provide the service. The original treatment pan isn't being followed because much of it is outside what they are able to do. The VA staff now in charge of this program is made up of clerks, not trained to administer such a program; when I call them for assistance, I have been ignored and put down Yes, I do need home health care, but this isn't what VA is providing. Damn! I feel like I'm losing my sanity.


At times the thought comes to me that the Capitalist lackeys who cause me and so many others great sorrow and pain do not intend to do what they do; it’s that they, like the Roman solders who crucified Jesus, do not realize what they are doing. I’m not sure that the same can be said of the 1% who rules this plutocracy we call the United States. Am I losing my sanity?




The only really good thing in my life is the addition of a kitten, whom I have named Little Girl, to my household.


Alex has written about the 3 felines sharing my life in his latest Alexicon blog post.




2 comments:

  1. I am happy you are back, Rev Saint. No one wins when combating Ma Bell. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's you that insane. It's them.

    ReplyDelete