amazon

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day Four





Good morning, World! 
May Justice, Peace, and Love be with you today!







I've been awake since 4:00 a.m., repeatedly check my online bank for the moment that my pension check is posted so that I can go out and purchase milk, bread, and cat food. Normally it's shows up by 2:00 a.m. CST, but not today.



My pension check was posted to my account by 5:30 a.m. I've since purchased gasoline and food for the kitty kids and me. We all breakfasted on foods we've not had in more than 2 weeks. (Alex is still eating breakfast; Sugar has eaten hers plus some kitty cat treats. She has confiscated my chair for a post-breakfast nap.



I am attempting to write a new Nick's Bytes blog post, but Blogger is not saving it. I suppose I'll break for lunch (Meals on Wheels has not come) and try again later.


After lots of Internet problems, I finally wrote and published my Nick's Bytes post, Remembering the XX Olympiad, on what has come to be known as the  the Munich Massacre.







4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your journal, SSN. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, for the beginning of the month. Naps and Noms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar is a beautiful kitty. I agree with China girl. Keep this journal going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you had started this new blog. I like what you're doing. Yes, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete