amazon

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day Twenty-two



It's a beautiful day outside: 70 F and mostly sunny. I'd love to spend today outside However, I drove down to the mailboxes and came back with severe breathing difficulty. There must be some allergens outside that are causing it. I'm going to try going outside again in a few hours.



At 12:30 p.m. at three of my kitties were napping:

Alex:




Sugar:


Little Girl:


I went outside on the patio to continue reading The Dharma Bums. My eyes watered and burned and I had problems breathing, so I came back inside to the air conditioning. Damn this Ohio  River Valley air pollution


I really need to get rid of this care giving agency; I am doing what they refuse to do and that is wearing me down.



I've joined the activists attempting to get Russia to free Pussy Riot.

This is what it's all about. Putin has proved that he is still a KGB ass.





I just created this graphic for an upcoming Graphic Wisdom post on Nick's Bytes:



Damned cats won't eat out their own bowls; they keep moving from bowl to bowl and pushing each other away while there is plenty of food in other bowls. Silly cats.






1 comment: