amazon

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day Nine



Head bumping is an excellent way to get off to a good day





I'm still not feeling well: nauseous and body temp at 100.9 (at the moment).  I'd consider going to the VA ER but feel too ill to drive, besides which I have lots to do today.


Still nauseous and exhausted and too weak to drive to ER. Hope I get over this soon.


My 101 fever has broken  -- down to 99.8. I still feel nauseous and weak. I've just taken my noon meds and am going back to sleep. Alex is snuggling and I think he's caring for me.


I just received a phone call from my physcians (MD2U). Angie, my NP, will visit me tomorrow. Excellent timing on her part!

2 comments:

  1. Nick, if you're not feeling well, why don't you have someone drive you, or if it gets worse, have an ambulance pick you up? Worried about you... :(

    Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about it, Deb. But I'll feeling much better this morning, besides which my MD2U doc is supposed to visit me this morning.

      Delete