amazon

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day Ten


Silly Sugar is outside again! She has returned to the patio at least twice, but when I open the door she takes off again. I assume she'll come inside when she's hungry. Damned cat!

I'm feeling much better than yesterday. My MD2U nurse practioner is to visit me this morning, so I'll ask her about this whatever I have.

I'll not be going outside today unless it's absolutely necessary:

THE LOUISVILLE METRO AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT AND THE INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT HAVE ISSUED AN AIR QUALITY ALERT...IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EDT TONIGHT: A CODE ORANGE AIR QUALITY ALERT FOR OZONE HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE
LOUISVILLE METRO AREA

The air quality alert has been extended another 24 hours so it appears I'd best not go outside tomorrow either.



1 comment: