amazon

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day Twenty-seven

I am beginning to wonder if writing this journal isn't more time-consuming than it is worth. 
I have completed and post this Nick's Bytes remembrance of the execution of Sacco and Vanzetti 85 years ago today.



Nobody Important has done some research on the Swedish so-called sex charges against Julian Assange. and published in her blog: HERE.


My damned left leg has given out on me and I can hardly stand up, much less walk. This has happened infrequently since the tank injured my leg 42 years ago. The worse part about being unable to walk/stand is bathroom trips and cooking a meal. I am hungry!

The nastiest fall the leg caused me was down the front steps of the church I pastored in Cannelton, Indiana, in the mid-1980s:


My last Sunday as pastor of St. John UCC




1 comment:

  1. The photo of St John's bring back many memories, Pastor Nick

    ReplyDelete