amazon

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day Eight


This morning was beautiful, not too hot and a cool breeze blowing. I decided to take a drive to get some kitty cat treats for Alex and Sugar. Unfortunately the way I wanted to go was blocked by not one but two trains on the railroad track up the road from my apartment complex. [SIGH] I ended up driving in a direction that didn't take me near a store that sold the kitty cat treats that 
Sugar and Alex love.




This afternoon I was cuddling Alex when I discovered two wounds on his back and neck that were covered by scabs. Hmmmm... has the little fellow be in cat fights while adventuring outside. Or, do these wounds come from his relationship with Miss Sugar, our kitty cat apartment mate? Alex refused to tell me. He also jumped from my arms after I spread a bit of antibiotic gel on the wounds.


Why do idiot websites not understand that because I have a cell phone I have text functions? I had the texting turned off intentionally because (1) I do not send texts; (2) I do not read texts; (3) not have the texting saves me almost $150.00 a year in the cost of my cell phone. Therefore, no you cannot text me the password I have forgotten!



I'm still lacking energy. I need to complete tomorrow's Nick's Bytes post but can't seem to remain awake. Now I shall attempt it again as I close out this journal entry for the day.







Alex is on the back of my lift chair, waiting for me to sit and raise my feet so that he can sleep on my uplifted legs. I feel more ill than I did; my body temperature is up to 100.1 F. I need to rest, but must await midnight so I can post Too Bad It's Monday on Nick's Bytes. Then I'll rest.


As for now, I'm closing down this journal post. I'll do another tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Joshua in CanneltonAugust 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

    I hope Alex is OK and you are, too.

    ReplyDelete