amazon

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day Three

I finally have my desktop cleared and organized. However, now Alex has appropriated it:


Meanwhile, Sugar has taken over the printer:


Earlier today I published More Graphic Wisdom on Nick's Bytes:


Today I felt relieved when Sammi, my new caregiver, left and especially happy when he said he'd not be back until Friday. I must figure out what about Sammi has me feeling so damned uncomfortable.

My left leg has been especially sore today. So painful that I have kept it raise to heart-level most of the afternoon. Now I must stand to prepare dinner for the kitties and for me. I pray I can do it!
As I close down for the night, I feel very depressed by the greed and selfishness I've encountered on the Internet today. 

Before folks pass on the hatefulness and racist bantering of Ronnie Reagan's "Welfare Queen" myth, I wish they would confront the reality of what "welfare" is in truth and who its recipients are. Hell, they are probably looking at one of them each time they look in the mirror. 


I'm neither hungry nor homeless, but I have been both. My cupboard is almost empty tonight, but at least I expect a small pension check tomorrow. Many, many people in the country don't expect anything... except more hunger and homelessness. I can't understand my the right wing blames the homeless, hungry, jobless of this world for the   problems they themselves created with their prejudice, selfishness, and greed.





1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to have a 3-way with Sammi and his supervisor?

    ReplyDelete