amazon

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday, December 9, 2012



I don't understand why, no matter what time I go to sleep, I awaken around 3:00 a.m. I think that my biological clock is screwed up.

This morning I published a new, all KATZ graphics, Silly Sunday on Nick's Bytes.


Kitty Kid update:

Little Girl and Sugar found something of interest outside:



See the square treats on my desk? Alex picks through them to find another kind and leavest he square ones on my desk.



I still have a cold; I have felt worse today than yesterday.


My watching Green Bay defeat Detroit on Sunday Night Football was interrupted by a huge thunderstorm that interfered with my Direct-TV reception. I spent the downtime completing tomorrow's Too Bad It's Monday post for Nick's Bytes. I'll post it in 18 minutes (midnight). Here's a sample:








3 comments:

  1. Hope u r over ur cold soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cats find what is outside their window interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you cat photos, Rev Saint. I pray you heal from the cold soon.

    ReplyDelete