amazon

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12


I don't feel well. The pain in my left leg is back to almost what it was before I went to the ER. My vital signs are all elevated: 

Blood pressure = 152/97
Heart rate = 97
Body temperature = 99.3 F
Blood sugar = 164 (30 points above average)
Pulse oximetry = 93 (good) 


I have a visitor coming this afternoon and I must find the energy to clean the apartment. Somehow!


I drove up to the pharmacy to pick up 2 Rx my MD2U doc prescribed. Wow! I'm back drained of energy.


Earlier this morning I created this graphic for my friend, Elka, in Holland, and posted it ti her Facebook page:


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Nick, are you feeling a little better??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern, Elka. My vitals are down a bit but the pain in my leg isn't. I have an appointment at the VA hospital tomorrow.

      Delete