amazon

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012

I am still not feeling well. My body aches, I am very very thirsty, and have had a recurring headache. The good news is that my vital signs are all back to normal, including my blood sugar and my blood pressure.

I have been tired and nauseous most of today; so I've been sleeping a lot. That means that I have not gotten much done today. I have been taking anti-nausea medications for the past two weeks. Unfortunately, yesterday I ran out of the Nauzene as well as the money to purchase more. My mother says that my Christmas card within which I shall find my monetary Christmas present should be here in a few days; then I shall purchase the nausea medication and some more wet cat food so that Alex stops putting his claws in my leg! 




The good news is that the woman who delivered my Meals on Wheels today helped by carrying out the three bags of garbage I had ready to go to the garbage compactor.

I am blessed by knowing many compassionate people.





I am using Dragon to dictate this post. It seems that Dragon is better at recognizing my speech than I am at dictating. For example, phrases get added that I don't intend to add such as a few moments ago when Alex clawed my leg and I responded with, Dammit, Alex, that hurt!






No comments:

Post a Comment