amazon

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26 December, 2012




It is the day after Christmas and all through the house all three kitties are running because there is no mouse. In other words, the Kitty kids are looking for treats and have been hassling me for more and more treats for the past hour.

Christmas day was again a sad one for me; alone here with my Kitty kids was okay, but I know that I need to be with human beings. I must get out to do some shopping today – primarily Kitty cat treats – so I will at least have human contact with a sales clerk.

The first winter storm of the season is forecast to begin early this evening. The forecasters indicate that the heaviest snowfall will take place north of the Ohio River. Supposedly, I can expect no more than an inch or two of snow. That is not enough to even waste time reporting here in my journal.




It's bedtime for all 4 of us. Sugar is already asleep. I have renewed pain in my left leg and hope the prescribed medication reduces it so I can get some sleep.

Many blessings to you, my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment