amazon

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 16, 2012

My grandchildren at my home, Christmas 2008 (the last time I was with my family at Christmastime) 

I dreamed about Christmas last night. Yesterday I watched in 1954 film, White Christmas, which had me into the Christmas mood. I had attempted to put up my Christmas tree; however, due to the pain I was feeling in my leg, arm, and hand, I was unable to retrieve the tree from the story should area that is off my patio. 

It is been four years since I celebrated Christmas with any of my family members. It appears and show also be alone this Christmas season. I feel a great sadness about that, primarily because I do not know how many Christmases I have left.


White Christmas (1954) finale


I'm experiencing lots of pain in my left arm, hand, and leg again. Arthritis?

The following graphic will be part of tomorrow's Too Bad It Monday post at Nick's Bytes:







4 comments:

  1. we somes have to be without our loved ones,when they do not want us around. I've gott used to it. does not mean I like it it.I've accepted it. My late dad used to say about his Brother Evan,"I love my brother,I just don't like him" I am the same way about my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, over the past two years I, too, have acepted and gotten used to being rejected by all of my family except my mother. I never thought that I would find myself, at the end of my life, in this situation.

      Delete
  2. I will be with you in spirit during the Christmas Days. Kiss Elka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elka. Knowing that you are my friend truly touches my heart

      Delete