amazon

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012


I am using Dragon software, my only Christmas present, for the first time. This is a very enlightening experience. While using Dragon I am having to rethink how I write. 



This is a very interesting situation in that I can usually think faster than I can type; however, to make sense of what I'm doing, I really need to have a full sentence in my mind before I start to dictate. 

I'm really glad I have at the moment. With the On my desk eating treats there is no room for my keyboard!







My buddy Alex had a problem last night. It was a real dramatic experience for him; he was sleeping underneath my lift chair while Sugar and I were in the chair and when I tried to set up the little fella got caught between the foot of the chair and before. Alex is okay now, but it was really scary for both of us.




I forgot to purchase treats while I was out; now Sugar is expecting some. So I now must go out and get some treats for the Kitty Kids.



Little girl has just awakened from her afternoon nap; I think that she wants some kitty treats, too. I really must get going if I am to keep the kitty kids satisfied!








No comments:

Post a Comment