amazon

Monday, December 3, 2012

Journal: We Have Returned

I have much to write about the months of my Ma Bell-imposed exile from the Internet. Today Ma Bell finally admitted that she was overcharging me $450.00 for my $38/month Internet connection (which I had refused to pay and so she cut-off the service). I am now back online after paying the reasonable and just charges (Plus some for getting back online again) of less that $100.00.

The kitty kids and I have much more to share, but at the moment we are all tired, so I just share a few of the photos taken over the past several months:










More pics and commentary in future journal posts. I've been awake since 4:40 AM and now need to join the kitty kids in a nap. 










4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back I'm glad you got MA Bell straighted out.I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. I am delighted to be back online! Ma Bell is one hell of a tough adversary.

      Delete
  2. Fuck oath, its nice to have you back *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to be back! How are thing Down Under?

      Delete