amazon

Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8, 2012


I have a cold. I was out in yesterday's rain much too long. My only excuse is that I had much to do and accomplished almost all of it.

I don't like having a cold; however, it is much worse because, with a stopped-up nose, I can't get the supplemental oxygen I need from my oxygen compressor. It takes much of my already limited supply of energy just to breath. And, I have a lot on my agenda today.
The kitty kids are much very active since I returned home yesterday evening: running, playing climbing on me, pushing everything they can upon the floor. I think they missed me during the hours that I was absent.








A video Alex and I made this evening:













1 comment:

  1. Love the cat photos and the Alex video. Hope you are over your cold soon.

    ReplyDelete