amazon

Sunday, December 23, 2012

23 December, 2012


Today has been another is weakness and pain. I have lacked the energy I need to live alone and I have been further hampered by arthritis pain in my left arm and hand. I am tired of feeling this way. Very tired.


That's not to say that neat stuff hasn't happened today. All three kitty kids have been unusually active, running around and chasing each other. Even Alex joined Sugar and Little Girl in their play. They entertained me a lot.

What didn't entertain me was watching the Ravens wipe out the Giants in this afternoon's NFL game. I do not know what was been wrong with the Giants the past two weeks, but they have certainly not played like last year's Super Bowl Champs.


Early this morning I created a Nick's Bytes blog post centered on this video prepared by numerous artists for Mayors Against Illegal Guns.



I also created this graphic for the blog post:









1 comment:

  1. I hope that your arthritis stopped hurting. Love the video. I am signing up in support.

    ReplyDelete