amazon

Saturday, December 22, 2012

22 December, 2012

I feel like I am losing my mind along with my health. Very severe depression, anger. Lots of tears. My logical minds tells me it is normal for one in my situation to have such feelings at this time of year. That doesn't help. I don't not know how much longer I can go on like this. I rather wish that the world had ended yesterday.



The  deep depression of earlier yesterday evening -- deeper than I have felt in a very long time -- is over. Thankfully, via meditation and taking time to be with the kitty kids, I am OK now.




1 comment:

  1. My dear Nicholas, i know how hard it is to fight depression and the knowledge of reason has nothing to do with how you feel at such a time, it is just there. I think the kittykats where brought into your life with the specific reason to look after you, that´s why you have 3 now. Each one has a special function for you. Alex is your loyal friend who is always there to hold your hand in his paw. Sugar became you companion when she needed you the most, when Tina and Anne couldn´t look after her you gave her a home. And Little Girl, well she is the one who gives you laughter when she is up to no good and sleeps on your chest, there is not a greater prove of trust than a cat to sleep on your chest. It is a pitty she also ruins your airsupply sometimes, but that is a minor detail, lol. And then there is us, your readers and may i say your friends. We love you and respect you. Yes we can disagree on certain things, but that does not take away the very warm feelings i have when i think of you. So, yes depression sucks, BIG time, but know that there are people in the world who think of you always. With love Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete