amazon

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

I ran into an unfortunate situation on Facebook a few days ago. I ventilated about learning that Lendmark, the subsidiary of BBandT, my former bank, with whom I took out the damnable 34% loan to (1) pay the first home health care organization for groceries that I could not afford and (2) to obtain the necessary funds to move from my (foreclosed) house into this much more affordable apartment, has been adding charges totally $25.00 per month for seven months without my knowing it. I just needed to get it off my chest; however, a friend of a friend saw my post and offered "advice" in such a condescending manner that I sank into a deep depression.

If you have read Nick's Bytes through the years, you know about the depressive genetic depression I have inherited from the maternal side of my genes. If not, may I suggest that you read my 2007 Nick's Bytes blog post, Art Buchwald & Me: Please Understand Us?

I share the above as an explanation of my purpose in resurrecting this journal blog. For too long I have neglected blogging as I have used Facebook and Twitter to express myself. Unfortunately, neither of those outlets provide the freedom and latitude that blogging can. I could never have written what I have thus far in the post in either of them. 

Therefore, I have resurrected this blog!  I thank you for reading and urge you to comment. And, to check back tomorrow when I plan to have another post!


2 comments:

  1. It is a very good idea to come back to your journal. Instead of the little fb post, you must try and find the words for your feelings when you write a longer story. Glad you are back to be posting. Elka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elka! I really appreciate your words.

      Delete