amazon

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22, 2013



Today has been a grand day, even though it is a Monday!


It began, as it did yesteday, with my morning meditation and prayer session being  especially centering. Since my jaw pain was minimal and my leg pain and stability worse but tolerable, the day has been quite good.

The high point for me was watching and photographing the kittens. And, I even was able to catch, pick up, and cuddle one of them!












These baby furballs are very quick and difficult to capture -- even to photograph. Being around them is fun and enchanting. When the time comes in seven or eight weeks to give them away, I know I am not going to want to let the babies go. But I must. I can barely afford to provide good care for three cats much less six.

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment