amazon

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Ides of July

Tonight I'll begin with the latest Kitty Kids and kittens photographs:

Little Girl came out of the nursery to eat, drink, use the litter box, and enjoy treats...

while Sugar looked after the kittens, who were exploring the closet.









My jaw and leg are about the same. The (really) good news is that, after making lots of phone calls this morning, I finally located a dentist who will provide me emergency services without requiring me to have dental insurance or pay in advance. I have an appointment for 9:00 a.m. Wednesday.

What I have learned from this experience is that the poor in the United States receive very poor medical services, especially dental, unless they have insurance. Of course, Medicare doesn't cover dental treatment and the Veterans Administration doesn't provide dental treatment unless one is 100% disabled by combat-related injuries. I wonder if that is because the American Medical Association has much more political pull than the American Dental Association.

My left leg remains painful, although the swelling seems to have gone down some. I certainly hope the swelling is less; the damned diuretics had me pissing about every 30 minutes for six hours.

That's all of the important news from Sometimes Saintly Nick, the kittens, and the Kitty Kids who own me.

Donate a penny 
to help support SSN, 
his 3 Kitty Kids, 
& LG's kittens?

No comments:

Post a Comment