amazon

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4, 2013

For me, it has been a strange Independence Day. The pain in my left leg and the left side of my face has been increasing/decreasing all day. The former makes it difficult for me to stand or walk; the latter to rest or concentrate. I've used all three pain medications I have been prescribed alternately, but none of them ends the pain fir long.

Since walking has been difficult I have spent most of the day creating the fourth and last of my Nick's Bytes posts commemorating the 150th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg.

Click to view:



I have enjoyed creating these, although I note that there have not been a lot of visitors to view them: about 350 a day compared to the 600+ who read my jokes posts.

I have attempted to shoot new photographs of Little Girl’s kitten, but it is now difficult since she has moved them to a back corner of the walk-in closet beneath hanging clothing. Here are the best two I have been able to take:




2 comments:

  1. They already look so much bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua in CanneltonJuly 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM

    I like your journal posts, Pastor Nick. They let me know how you are doing. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete