amazon

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 20, 2013

Earlier this evening I posted twenty photographs plus a graphic I created on Nick's Bytes: Today. I invite you to click on the preceding link to view them.

What I didn't write about in my Nick's Bytes post is my health. The antibiotics are evidently working: today I have experienced less jaw pain that I have at any time since the pain began two weeks ago. I have yet to raise the $300.00 or so payment Dr. Lavely requires for the extraction. On Monday I shall continue making telephone calls seeking less expensively foreboding treatment.

What I can foresee of my income and expenses in August is that I shall have even fewer dollars than I have had this month [SIGH] primarily because of the $200.00 or so that the VA is having the Treasury Department withhold from my Social Security check to pay for medications because I have not paid them enough or as fast as the Veterans Administration demands. [double SIGH]

Give me this day my daily meds




No comments:

Post a Comment