amazon

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunshine and Silliness




It has become difficult for me to pick up my mail because of the distance from the parking lot to my mailbox. Since it is been over a week since I have gotten the mail and because today has been such a beautiful day, I decided to pick up the mail on my way back from getting cat treats and milk. 

The day has been warm; however there have been very strong gusts of wind, perhaps up to 60 miles per hour. After I opened the door and put my feet on the parking lot I reached the end farm my oxygen compressor and there came a strong gust of wind that blew the car door into my leg knocking me off balance so that I ended up face down on the parking lot. 

Thanks to a couple who saw me fall, I got up okay; however, there is a cut on my bad leg plus my leg is very sore. I can get around okay with my cane, but I’m not be doing any long-distance walking!


Although it is been relatively cold until today, the sun has been brightly shine and my Kitty kids have been enjoying!














No comments:

Post a Comment