amazon

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 21, 2013



Today my morning meditation and prayer session was especially centering. I felt a serenity that I’ve not felt in a very long time. My jaw, which was screaming with pain when I woke, reduced itself to a murmur. I am thankful for this beginning of my day, which was better and more positive than I have experienced in recent days.

Alex and Sugar allowed me to complete my meditation and prayer section before they began begging for treats. Alex generally does not speak his request for treats, he either jumps on my desk are scratches my leg. Sugar often does vocalize the requests; however, she does not meow she chirps!

After breakfast I went looking for Little Girl, but LG was nowhere to be found. In other words, she and her kittens were not in the closet. I explored the bedroom and finally located the new nest in the narrow space between the bed and the wall. Perhaps LG feels her kittens no longer need to be isolated.

I found that our supply of Kitty treats and my supply of milk needed replenishing. I decided to go out while the temperature was still in the low 80s. My initial plan had been to drive to Walmart because the Kitty treats are much cheaper there and I have a Walmart gift card. However, I discovered that I have so little gasoline that I was forced to go to the nearby Kroger.

When I returned from shopping I saw Sugar and LG sitting in the windows, waiting for me? By the time I got to the door, all three kitty kids were there to greet me. Even before I could exchange the portable oxygen concentrator for the big one, LG was rubbing up against my leg; Sugar was circling me, chirping; and Alex was already sitting on my desk. Of course, each received a large helping of treats.

After lunch, as I walked past the bedroom, I notice the three kittens running, leaping, bounding, and basically playing on the bedroom floor. I went and picked up my camera, deciding to stay with the kittens and maybe shoot a few photographs. There play was so cute that I change plans and besides the photographs I also shot a short video. After editing and processing the video, I uploaded it to YouTube:





It now being well after midnight and not having completed tomorrow’s Nicks Bytes humor blog post, I shall now in this journal entry.

Peace, love, and justice to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment