amazon

Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013

I had difficulty sleeping last night. My CPAP mask is putting pressure below my nose on the side of my abscessed tooth, which caused extreme pain. Of course, I can't sleep without the CPAP so I was awake most of the night.



Around 4:00 a.m. I finally fell asleep after I was too exhausted not to sleep. When I awoke I noticed and removed the CPAP masked, I noticed the pain was much less. After rinsing my mouth with various concoctions and applying Anbesol as well as taking a 1600 mg dose of Ibuprofen, I was feeling fairly good! When the pain returned in the afternoon, I repeated the process with similar results. I hope I have perfected a pain-relief procedure to use until I can find a way to see a dentist and obtain a permanent solution to the damnable pain.

Later, while Little Girl was checking out the world beyond the window,


Sugar was, uh, meditating on my desk,


and Alex was napping beneath my desk,


I carefully limped (don't want to fall on top of a baby) into the the bedroom walk-in closet and photographed LG's kittens:





The Kitty Kid's kittens a beginning to be quite active!

In case you missed it, here is the link to yesterday's Sometimes Saintly Nick's Friday Funnies.


May you have a blessed Sunday, filled with justice, peace, and love!

Donate a penny 
to help support SSN, 
his 3 Kitty Kids, 
& LG's kittens?










No comments:

Post a Comment