amazon

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Ninety-seven

Things are changing among the kitty kids. Alex is no longer hiding from Little Girl; in fact, last night they were playing together. I love it when the kitty kids are at peace with one another!



I just awakened for the 2nd time today. My adventures on Thursday wore me out and I slept most of Friday. This more is I was again awakened by Little Girl licking my face around 4:00 a.m., but went back to bed after feeding the kitty kids and slept until after 11:00. I'm still quite weary, but must find the means of waking up and having some energy!
Sugar and Little Girl have been chasing each other and playing together much to the morning. I love it when the kitty kids are at peace with one another!


My tiredness that began after Thursday's adventures finally departed this afternoon with some help of  5 Hour Energy . I receive a 12-pack from Amazon.com once a month; however, this month's will not arrive until next week so I purchased two bottles when I went grocery shopping this afternoon. 


With the energy I have had I've gotten quite a bit done today. Besides filling my cupboard with food for the month, I have also gotten ride of all remaining garbage bags and rearranged the kitty kids' feeding stations.

Alex, as I wrote above, is no longer hiding out and has been communing and playing with Sugar. Little Girl still avoids Alex (normal, since my old buddy bops the kitten on her head whenever she is within range), but she hops on Sugar and me, licking us until we push her off.


I watched my alma maters in two football game at the same time this afternoon: the University of Louisville (M.S.S.W.) defeated Temple University in a 45-17 win to extend its undefeated season to nine games. 




Unfortunately, the University  of Kentucky (B.A.Ed.) was humiliated by Vanderbilt by a score of 40 to O.



2 comments:

  1. So good that Alex is not hiding! Are you still taking the 5 hour stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Abby, I took a bottle this afternoon and it energized me!

      Delete