amazon

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day Ninety-eight


Thus far, today has been a mishmash of events. The kitty Kids awakened me at 5:00 a.m. because they didn't look at the clock and see that D.S.T. is over and it wasn't 6:00 a.m., when they normally get their breakfast.

An hour later I needed to pick up some non-prescription medications, so I drove to Walmart, going through a McDonald's drive-through and breakfasting in the car in the Walmart parking lot. Four metro police cars were gathered in front of the far entrance of the store; I think the officers were also breakfasting. My paranoia had me avoid them: I don't like being around people carrying guns, especially when society has licensed them to kill. 

By the time I returned from my adventure, I was exhausted. I napped from about 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Then I tried to do some  housework, but found I was having trouble breathing. I did what I could and then played with Alex a bit, followed my Little Girl, and finally Sugar.

In the early afternoon I tried watching pro football, but even the Colts and Giants respective games could not interest me. I felt the need to studying and pray. So I did.



Then I realized that I'd not posted the Peace Globe I created and today is Blogblast for Peace. So I wrote a new blog-post to follow the one I'd posted early this morning before I went to sleep which contains videos expressing my view on Tuesday's election.



Now I need to make my daily call to my mother and then rest a bit.


I ended the day watch pro-football and completing tomorrow's Nick's Bytes post. Now I am reading to retire for the night. (The kitty kids are already sleeping).




1 comment:

  1. Yep, a mishmash day. Rest well, my friend, You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete