amazon

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day Two

For lack of a better title, I'll follow yesterday's Day One with Day Two for today.



At 12:01 a.m. I posted my usual Too Bad It's Monday post on Nick's Bytes:





Had a good night's sleep for a change, as my vital signs this morning indicate: blood sugar, blood pressure, and heart rate all in OK ranges. 

I've yet to decide whether is shall resume my dialogue with Ma Bell that drove my emotions and health into a tailspin last week. If I do, I must remember to follow this advice that I found on FB this morning:




Where did all the social networks or circles or whatever they call themselves come from and how in the name of all that's profane did I become a member of them?


TO
BE 
CONTINUED





2 comments:

  1. Yep that last one is some good advise and it's getting swipped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. I love it when my stuff is circulated!

      Delete