amazon

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day One

This blog-journal is the fruition of months of:


My idea of this new blog is simple: each day I jot to stuff as it happens or comes into my mind. I may write on time on a post or update it 50 times. It depends upon the day. Please drop in if you are interested in this type of blog.


Soooooooo... on with today's journal!

Last night Sugar slipped out the door when I came in. I've not been as worried about her getting as I was before I realized that she would come home when hungry. About midnight Alex and I went out one the patio, where I called Sugar's name. Wow! She came immediately and rubbed noses with Alex. I opened the door for all of us to come in, but Sugar (damned little butch) enticed Alex to play outside. Both left the patio for the wider world. (It's OK. Alex returned at about 2:00 a.m. and Sugar returned home about 5:00 a.m.)


Sugar

Alex

Earlier today I published a funny b log post, Another Silly Sunday, on my Nick's Bytes blog.



Last night and this morning I watched the London Olympics . Now I am (again) recording today's NBC Olympics broadcasts so later I can fast-forward thru ads and especially talking heads. Why must TV sports coverage include so much witless commentary by broadcaster and "experts?" Just let us watch and enjoy the games!
I miss my guitar! I had to pawn it to pay AT&T which didn't help because Ma Bell still found a way to screw me. I had hoped to be able to retrieve my guitar next month, but the money is in the budget. So I'll have to give the $50/month to keep them from becoming the owners of my guitar.




TO
BE 
CONTINUED




No comments:

Post a Comment